Friday, April 3, 2009

Signs of Life

Things are starting to come to life around our yard. Flowers are popping up from the ground. Trees are starting to show little buds. Grass is starting to get a little greener. Yesterday was our best day in a long long time....66 degrees!!!!! I can't wait till it's like that everyday. Today is 53 and raining :( However, I did reseed the front lawn yesterday so now I don't have to drag the hose out to water it. Yesterday, I also checked the "lilac bush" it see if I could get a definite answer on if it is a lilac bush or not and

Drum roll please..........

IT IS!!!!!!!

I was so excited!!!! I can't wait till they fully bloom. It's not the best picture. But you can start to see the purple flowers come to life. YEAH!!!!!!

Here is a picture of one of the flowers I planted last fall. They are also starting to grow. It's so rewarding to plant something from a little seed and see it grow. Next fall I will have to plant some more flowers then I did this time.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP